Festool MFT/3 work tables are the most critical tool in your shop for cutting and assembly operations.
Their mobility offers the user a supreme advantage in the field that had only been found in the home
or professional work shop. 3 distinct versions of the MFT/3 Multifunction table are available: a “set”
version including appropriate accessories for cutting and routing, a “basic” version including only the
table, great for material handling, glue ups, sanding and assembly. Lastly a “mini” version is available
for use with the Kapex Miter Saw (bringing the deck of the miter saw into perfect alignment with the
height of the set and basic version).
The MFT/3 work tables are the progression fo the work bench. They can be used with all Festool routers
and track saws, as clamping stations and much more. Attach guide rails, angle units, clamps, etc with
ease in multiple orientations and arrangements to fit any application. Grid patterned work surface and
t-channels throughout provide the foundation for infinite clamping configurations.
- Use with the guide rail system for cuts, angle cuts, compound cuts, route dados and flutes
- Uniform grid pattern for secure clamping
- Easy integration with any and all guide rails
- Easily stabilized on uneven ground
- Flat work surface is replaceable and sacrificial
- Legs fold up for easy portability
- (2) Guide Rail Supports
- (1) Angle Unit
- (1) Fence Rail
- (1) Fence Rail Clamp
- (1) Adjustable Stop
- (1) Guide Rail FS/2 1080 (32” guide rail)