The Festool Kapex Miter saw incorporates laser precision with the cutting capacity of a 12” saw into a small and lightweight foot print. Features unique only to the Kapex Miter Saw allow the user to save on cleanup time, improve the quality of their finished product, cut setup times in half and make repeatability a breeze.
The Kapex’s portability and compact size shine thanks to the rail forward design allowing the motor head to slide forward on the rails. Traditional sliding miter saws prohibit setup against walls due to rails which slide out the back of the saw. The Kapex’s fixed rails allow setup in the tightest of hallways.
The variable speed motor can handle various tasks and cut through a range of material with the correct blade and speed selected. Fine bevel adjustment and a counterbalanced motorhead with oversized scale and up front controls make it a breeze to select the exact bevel angle desired. The included Angle Transfer Device allows even the trickiest of inside or outside angles to be replicated within seconds ensuring precise mitering.
- Setup cuts quicker with dual lasers
- Change blades in seconds with FastFix blade change system
- Bevel easily with an oversized scale and counter balance dial with micro adjustability
- 91% dust extraction efficiency with a 36 mm hose
- (1) 60 Tooth universal blade
- (1) MiterFast Angle Transfer Device
- (1) Hold down clamp
- (1) Wrench
|The Festool Kapex Miter Saw