The Festool OF 1400EQ router is Festool’s #1 router. With 1400 watts of power it out performs all 2-1/4 horsepower routers on the market as well as most 3-1/4 HP routers, at under 10 pounds. Precise up to 1/256” with the power to accept ½”, ¼” and 8 mm bits make it the most versatile router in the industry.
Features like a ratcheting spindle, double column clamping (ensuring depth lock with no deflection), tool free inserts, 2-3/4” plunge, swiveling chip deflector and it’s integration to the Festool routing system are features found nowhere else. MMC electronics provide constant speed, even under loads created by large roundover bits, resulting in crisp, clean, tear free and easy to control cuts.
- System integration – Use with guide rails for straight routing, LR32 hole drilling system for cabinets, MFS templtes for arches, circles and more
- Dust extraction saves countless hours of cleanup time
- Dual column clamping ensures accurate depth with no deflection
- MMC Electronics maintain constant speed under load
- Ratcheting collet allows for easy and quick bit changes
- (1) ¼” Collet
- (1) 8 mm Collet
- (1) ½” Collet
- (1) Chip Catcher
- (2) Guide Rods
- (1) Dust Extraction Hood
- (1) Standard US Guide Bushing Adapter
- (1) Plug-it Power Cord
- (1) T-Loc Systainer 4