The Festool Domino XL is the only tool that brings true mortise and tenon joinery to the palm of your hand and out of the workshop. Excels when utilized for entry doors, stairs, gates, large millwork projects and more, saving you significant time and money. The Domino XL utilizes a drill bit style cutter that spins, while oscillating, creating mortises in easily adjustable sizes from 8-14mm in width and up to 140mm in depth. This unique cutter style, coupled with many versatile features, quickly adapting the tool to the job, makes mortise and tenon joinery fun, fast and easy.
The Domino XL’s rapid, repeatable mortising action and easy changeover between tenons and cutters (in only seconds) make tenon joinery faster, easier, and more accurate than ever before. The Domino XL tenons fit perfectly into the mortise helping create a strong, secure and resilient joint. The Domino XL has made mortise and tenon joinery repeatable, consistent and mobile. No longer is joinery a tedious and dubious task requiring many hours working with large shop equipment.
- Multiple cutters and tenons available - create mortises from 8-14mm in width and up to 140mm in depth
- Precise Positioning – Utilizing an adjustable fence angle, retractable stops, adjustable cutter height and precise mortise depth stop
- Multiple indexing pins offer quick mortise offsets without measuring, saving time
- Superior dust extraction keeps the work piece and area almost dust free
- Nearly 1 HP motor
- Cross & Trim Stops eliminate witness marks, guess work and allow for precise mortises even in thin stock (not included with this model)
- (1) Domino Cutter (12mm)
- (1) Support Bracket
- (1) Wrench
- (1) Plug it Cord
- (1) T-Loc Systainer 5
Festool Domino Joining System Videos