Note: The BASIC version of this tool does not include batteries or a charger. If you need batteries and/or charger, consider the PLUS or SET version.
Please note that this tool has an imperial scale (inches). Includes new Systainer insert that will accommodate the AirStream charger and batteries.
Note: Does not include batteries, charger or guide rail.
The new Festool TSC 55 Cordless Tracksaw offers all of the great features and functionality of its first-in-class TS 55 REQ corded tracksaw, but without the restraints of having a cord. Festool made no compromises when removing the cord from this tracksaw. Even when using the included dust bag, the dust collection is exceptional, allowing you to work in your clients home without making a mess. If you've already invested in the Festool system, the TSC 55 will work with all of your existing guide rails (tracks) and other tracksaw accessories.
The cordless model features a brushless motor that offers more power than a traditional brushed motor, longer service life, and significantly improved battery life. The Festool TSC 55 Cordless Tracksaw can operate with one or two batteries installed, for a maximum of 36 volts of power, and is compatible with all flat-pack style Festool batteries has made since 2005 including NiMH and NiCD batteries. It's compatible with 15-volt and 18-volt batteries and has an estimated maximum run time capable of cutting up to more than 300 feet of 3/4" plywood between charges using the 5.2Ah batteries.
The Festool TSC 55 Cordless Tracksaw makes perfectly straight, accurate and splinter-free cuts thanks to the included guide rail (track). The smooth plunge mechanism allows you to make plunge cuts in the middle of your material and the integrated riving knife is a nice safety feature that can help with kerf alignment if you're continuing an existing cut. Blade changes are a breeze with the Festool FastFix mechanism that locks the trigger and blade arbor. Bevels cuts can be made between -1 and 47 degrees.
Festool's best tracksaw is now cordless.
- Based on the TS 55 REQ, the new TSC 55 Cordless Tracksaw offers the same high level of performance, power and precision as the corded version.
- Uncompromising power is only achieved in combination with powerful lithium-ion batteries and the Festool EC-TEC motor. The dual battery concept offers a host of combination options for even greater flexibility â€” maximum power or minimum weight.
- Work dust free with the new chip collection bag. No need for a dust extractor or vacuum.
- The new generation of FastFix blade changes now makes your blade changes easier and quicker than ever.
- A spring loaded guide wedge runs in front of the blade like a reverse riving knife to prevent seizing and makes it a breeze to position your saw in an existing cut or groove.
- Splinterguards can be affixed to both sides of the blade and a viewing window allows you to watch poetry in motion... or the scribe line.