Festool’s line of random orbit ETS sanders offer super fine sanding strokes of 5/64” (2 mm), 1/8” (3 mm) or 3/16” (5 mm). The ETS 125 EQ sander has a stroke of 2 mm making it a wonderfully comfortable and capable one handed sander. Its compact size and light weight allow it to excel when sanding vertical or even overhead surfaces.
Festool’s sanders off the most complete sanding solution, a system utilizing sanders, dust extractors and abrasives designed specifically for the application at hand. The system approach allows for dust free sanding, low vibration and a long service life (3 year warranty). Benefits include a perfect finish surface in a fraction of the time compared to other methods with little to no cleanup required.
- Pad brake prevents errant damage to finished work
- Sealed switch for long life (3 year warranty)
- Dust extraction for cleaner air, higher quality finishes and long lasting pads and abrasives
- Step-less variable speed for infinite adjustability to fit the application
- (1) Filter Bag with Holder
- (1) Plug-it Power Cord
- (1) StickFix Sanding Pad – soft
- (1) T-Loc Systainer 2
- Ergonomically formed to fit comfortably in any size hand. Compact and light weight enough for extended vertical and overhead use.
- Step-less variable speed allows you to adjust to the needs of the application.
- Balanced vibration stop (VS) design delivers better finish results, smooth operation and greater comfort.
- Jetstream design delivers highly efficient dust removal, resulting in cleaner air, better finishes, and longer abrasive and pad life.