Festool’s line of random orbit ETS sanders offer super fine sanding strokes of 5/64” (2 mm), 1/8” (3 mm) or 3/16” (5 mm). The ETS 150/3 EQ sander has a stroke of 3 mm exceling in fine / extra fine sanding. The ETS 150/5 EQ sander has a 5 mm stroke producing great results in light or intermediate sanding.
Festool’s sanders off the most complete sanding solution, a system utilizing sanders, dust extractors and abrasives designed specifically for the application at hand. The system approach allows for dust free sanding, low vibration and a long service life (3 year warranty). Benefits include a perfect finish surface in a fraction of the time compared to other methods with little to no cleanup required.
- Pad brake prevents errant damage to finished work
- Vibration stop for smooth operation, better comfort and the best finish
- Dust extraction for cleaner air, higher quality finishes and long lasting pads and abrasives
- Step-less variable speed for infinite adjustability to fit the application
- (1) Filter Bag with Holder
- (1) Plug-it Power Cord
- (1) StickFix Sanding Pad – soft
- (1) T-Loc Systainer 2
- Multi-Jetstream dust extraction for cleaner work piece and work environment and up to 30 percent longer abrasive life.
- Ergonomically formed to fit your hand for one or two handed operation, with rubberized top grip.
- MMC electronic controls deliver soft-start, step-less variable speed control, and constant speed under load.
- StickFix fast and easy abrasive removal with resilient pad hooks and hard-wearing fabric backing, leading to longer abrasive and pad life