Festool 574853 Vecturo OSC 18 StarlockMax Cordless Multi-Tool BASIC, Tool Only
- Quick-change system with Starlock MAX chuck - Set-up times are short since saw blades and accessories can be changed without the need for additional equipment. Maximum transmission of power to the saw blade.
- Anti-vibration sytem - Working is comfortable thanks to complete isolation of the motor and housing.
- High-speed cutting - Oscillation angle of 2°/2° (left/right) for quick and precise working.
- Dust extraction - For sawing with minimal dust and having a clear view of the workpiece. Ideal for sawing above head height.
- Precision cutting attachments - For precisely guided plunge cuts. With integrated depth stop and extractor connector.
- Brushless motor technology - EC-TEC motor with variable speed control for consistently fast working progress.
Precise cutouts on the scribe mark, precisely guided plunge cuts on delicate surfaces and working with minimal dust generation, even above head height: This is what the cordless VECTURO OSC 18 stands for. Furthermore, the StarlockMax tool holder makes it possible to change tools quickly without the need for additional equipment, while the brushless EC-TEC motor with vibration isolation ensures that work can progress at an ultra-rapid pace at the same consistently high level of comfort. The interplay with the sophisticated positioning and extraction accessories makes the VECTURO an intelligent system solution for most demanding requirements on performance, comfort and precision.
- Saves time: The quick-change system with StarlockMax tool holder enables tools to be changed quickly without the need for additional equipment
- Carefully designed: Optional system accessories make it possible to create precisely guided plunge cuts and saw with minimal dust generation – even when working above head height
- Comfortable: Noise and vibration damping for optimum comfort while working. The anti-vibration system ensures that the housing and motor are completely isolated
- Fast: Brushless EC-TEC motor with variable speed control enables work to progress as quickly as possible
- Mobile: Complete cordless mobility thanks to the 18 V lithium-ion battery pack
Achieve ideal results more quickly
The cordless VECTURO OSC 18 with StarlockMax tool holder and EC-TEC motor guarantees maximum performance for the most difficult applications. It is also equipped with a quick-change system for changing tools quickly without the need for additional equipment.
Convenient and safe
Optimum comfort while working thanks to vibration and operating noise minimisation. The anti-vibration system ensures that the housing and motor are completely isolated. To keep dust to a minimum when working, a mobile dust extractor can be connected using the optional dust extraction device.
Innovative down to the finest detail
The system accessories enable the tool to be precisely positioned on the marking, easily orientated to a guide rail and the plunge depth to be accurately adjusted – and, depending on requirements, enable an adapter to be fitted with ease without the need for additional equipment. For working with precision and minimal dust.
- 18V Cordless VECTURO Oscillating Multi-Tool
- Starlock MAX Chuck
- (1) USB 78/32 Bi universal blade
- Systainer SYS 2 T-LOC
|Battery Voltage||18 V|
|Product Type||Oscillating Multi-Tool|
So far this is the only video I see with the tool being used. Link below. Once we get our sample a few weeks before the release of this new tool we will do our own product review video. If you subscribe to our Tool Nut YouTube channel you will be notified...
Yes, the cordless version can be used with the corded version attachments. Also, it is compatible with all Festool 18V flat pack batteries. The only 18V batteries it will not work with are the ERGO batteries made for the cordless sanders which are a ...