30-Day Money Back Guarantee
FESTOOL'S 30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
We are so confident that you will thoroughly enjoy our tools, that we offer a 30 day money back guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied, your full purchase price will be refunded, excluding all freight charges. Unused and new accessories and consumables can also be returned within 30 days in original and new packaging. Used accessories and consumables are not returnable.
Festool reserves the right to make changes or improvements on its products without incurring an additional obligation to make corresponding changes or improvements to products previously manufactured or sold. Festool reserves the right to discontinue products at any time without notice. All illustrations and photographs displayed in this catalog are the property of Festool and shall not be duplicated or reproduced without the express written consent.
FESTOOL'S THREE YEAR WARRANTY
Festool USA warrants that all new Festool power tools purchased from authorized dealers in the U.S. and Canada will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a term of 3 years from the date of original retail purchase.
HOW TO INITIATE A WARRANTY REPAIR
If your Festool power tool is within the 3-year warranty period and requires warranty service, you can initiate a warranty repair using the online form on the Festool USA website. If you need additional assistance, please contact Festool at 888-337-8600 or contact The Tool Nut for assistance.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
This warranty applies for 3 years from the date of original retail purchase. Proof of purchase is required. This warranty is void if the tool is not used, operated, repaired and maintained in accordance with the tool's instruction manual.
Excluded from this warranty's coverage are:
- Accessories and/or attachments, including, but not limited to, saw blades, drill bits, router bits, sanding discs and apparel
- Tools purchased from outside of the U.S. or Canada
- Repairs or replacements not performed by an authorized Festool Service Center, outside of routine maintenance as set forth in the instruction manual
- Parts or components not supplied by Festool or that have been modified
- Damage caused by misuse, abuse, accident, impact, abnormal wear and tear, improper storage and/or exposure to the elements, or neglect
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in materials and workmanship
- Normal adjustments and recommended maintenance as set forth in the tool's instruction manual
- Damage from the operation of the tool at a voltage or frequency different from the tool's rating, including the use of transformers
- Damage resulting from the use of any non-FESTOOL accessories or attachments
- Tools used in high volume industrial applications
Should any failure covered by this Limited Warranty occur, the purchaser must contact Festool through our website, www.festoolusa.com/sai or call 888-337-8600 for authorization and shipping information. Festool, in its sole discretion, may elect to repair, replace or refund the purchase price of any tool covered by this Limited Warranty that is found to be defective, at no cost to the purchaser. Warranty returns will be processed by Festool according to normal work flow and availability of replacement parts and components. Festool will issue a prepaid shipping label for return of the tool to the Festool Service Center and will also return the repaired tool freight prepaid, if the repair or replacement is covered under this Limited Warranty.
FESTOOL SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LAW ON WHICH THE CLAIM IS BASED. ALL WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY STATE LAW, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE HEREBY LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THREE YEARS.
SOME STATES IN THE U.S. AND SOME CANADIAN PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSIONS/LIMITATIONS OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND/OR LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM STATE TO STATE IN THE U.S. AND FROM PROVINCE TO PROVINCE IN CANADA.
With the exception of any warranties implied by state or province law as limited above, the foregoing limited warranty is exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, guarantees, agreements, and similar obligations of Festool. No agent, representative, distributor, dealer, or employee of Festool has the authority to increase or otherwise modify the obligations or limitations of this warranty.
Note that this information is subject to change without notice. Please refer to the Festool USA website for the most comprehensive and up-to-date warranty information.
SERVICE ALL-INCLUSIVE REPAIR Program
FESTOOL'S SERVICE ALL-INCLUSIVE REPAIR PROGRAM
- Three-Year Warranty with Free Repair Shipping
- 10-Year Parts Availability Guarantee
- 48-Hour Standard Repairs
Festool notes that in recent years, the idea of customer service has become more of a buzzword than a meaningful concept, marketed by companies who want you to believe they've got your back. Festool aspires to build and maintain meaningful relationships with each of customer, especially in times when they need help the most.
Festool's new SERVICE ALL-INCLUSIVE Program means that every Festool power tool comes bundled with an industry-leading package of offerings to support users and assist with any problems they might encounter with their tools. Don't forget to register your tools with us to make it easy to use these services when you need them!
FESTOOL'S SERVICE ALL-INCLUSIVE Program Includes:
- 36-Month Comprehensive Warranty: The most comprehensive warranty in the industry provides coverage 36 months from the date of purchase, including wear and tear.
- 3-Year Free Shipping: Festool will cover the cost of shipping tools to the service department and back to the customer for the first three years with our online repair form.
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee: Customers are provided with a no-risk, 30-day money back guarantee. If they are not completely satisfied, they can return the tool for a refund.
- 10-Year Parts Availability: Spare parts availability is guaranteed for 10 years, ensuring long-term support for your investment.
- 48-Hour Standard Repair: Most tools are repaired and ready to ship back to the customer within 48 hours of the tool being received by the service department.
- Dedicated Service Hotline: Factory-trained service professionals are available for troubleshooting and questions about repairs at 888-337-8600.
- Access Spare Parts Catalogs and Product Manuals: Fill out repair forms and mailing labels, and review video content online anytime.
- Instructional Videos: A comprehensive library of troubleshooting and how-to videos are available online anytime.
Register Your Tools Today!
To take full advantage of the SERVICE ALL-INCLUSIVE Program, encourage your customers to register their tools today. Tool registration takes just a few minutes, but the benefits last for years.
- Should you need to send your tool for repair or servicing, the process will be much faster.
- It creates a record of your purchase in case your tool is lost, stolen or damaged by a fire or other catastrophe.
- Automatically enters you into our monthly sweepstakes where you have a chance to win more tools!
- Access videos for demos and tips to help you get the most out of your investment.
- Expanded coverage - now includes any product with a serial number, including MFT/s, CMS Router tables, Sys-Ports and any other product with a serial number.