Tanos Systainer II T-LOC with Attic Lid
Due to the lid compartment, this Systainer has less overall interior height than the standard Systainer T-Loc. Lid inserts, lid cushions, security sets, etc. are not compatible with this Systainer.
- Transparent lid compartment for small parts
- All parts remain visible in the tray
- The case is still stackable and linkable
- Includes 8 adjustable dividers
- Can be divided into 12 individual compartments when using dividers
- Each of the three sections in the lid measure approximately 3-1/2" W x 6" L x 7/8" D
- The ideal storage and transport solution for electrical devices and accessories
- Designed and made in Germany
- Manufactured from durable ABS-plastic
- Stackable rectangular shape
- Seamlessly connects to other Systainers, Sortainers and to Festool CT Dust Extractors for easy transport
- Work more efficiently by stacking and latching tools and related accessories to create highly mobile, job-specific kits
- Made of durable, robust, high quality ABS for long service-life
- Systainers can be stacked and locked together for transport
The Systainer Modular Storage System
Stackable and connectable. Systainers represent the most interconnected and modular design for mobile tool storage and transport. By rotating the knob on T-LOC Systainers you can connect, separate, open and close them. Thanks to their innovative modular design, Systainers can be stacked and connected to make transport extremely compact and efficient. Systainers' high-impact, weather-resistant ABS plastic design protects their valuable contents and offers a professional solution for tradespeople. and looks professional on the jobsite. An array of inserts, compartments and dividers always you to customize the interior of the Systainer to fit your application. Additional accessories offer mobility and expand functionality of the Systainer ecosystem.
Tanos is the sister company of Festool and developer of the Systainer storage system. Tanos and Festool Systainers are fully compatible and interchangeable. Want to color code your Systainers? Consider replacing your Systainer's knob with a different color!